SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Wishlist 2017

If I don't post a Christmas wishlist on the blog, is it even December?



Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette: I need another eyeshadow palette like I need a hole in my head haha but this one is so pretty and I've been eyeing it for a year. Super intrigued by the warm tones and the light purple! 

Stila Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma: Okay this kinda counts as a need because I don't have any real glitter eyeshadow and I've heard this formula is the best and the Stila Kitten original eyeshadow is already my absolute fave. 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal: I purchased a deluxe travel size of this holy grail highlighter about a year and half a go and there is still more product in the pan but it's all cracked and a mess. I think that justifies a full size of the prettiest highlighter ever :)

Sea Turtle Alex and Ani Bracelet: I love all my Alex and Ani's and a portion of the proceeds of this one goes to a philanthropy that assists young adults impacted by global conflict. Plus I love sea turtles haha!

Journal the Word Bible: I desperately need a new bible because the one I have is from probably 8th grade and has pink font. This one is technically marketed for teens as well, but the only difference I can see is the pretty floral cover and a few journaling prompts which I wouldn't mind in the slightest. I've always wanted a bible with large margins for notes so this one seems perfect! 

Luke's Diner Mug: Self-explanatory because I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls, as should everyone. 

Willam-Sonoma Gingham Apron: I've been cooking so so much recently and decided I'd love a cute apron of my own to wear since I always seem to get myself covered in stains. This one is such great quality it will last many years and a monogram on it would be precious. 


What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?


The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Christmas Linkup with Victoria Strader, Sarah at Meet the Shaneyfelts, and A Little Bit of Emily.




1 comment :

  1. I have that highlighter--it's game changing and I don't know how I ever went without it! I love that apron!

    ReplyDelete