SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

You Never Forget Your First...

Over the last couple of years I have fallen head over heels in love with Lilly Pulitzer. The prints make me smile, the designs are perfectly classic and fun, and Lilly's story warms my heart! Nothing screams fun Florida girl more than Lilly :)


Lilly Pulitzer recently announced their new campaign titled "You Never Forget Your First..." on the Lilly Pulitzer blog. They're celebrating the barefoot queen of pink and green by asking Lilly girls to share their firsts: first Lilly dress, first love, first celebration, etc! Submissions are even entered to win a sunny getaway! The submissions so far are just so stinkin' cute and you can see them here!

Now, for the story of my first Lilly! I had been simply obsessed with Lilly for quite some time at this point, but didn't own any Lilly clothing yet. So, when I saw this dress while shopping for graduation dresses last spring, I knew I had to make it mine! I got it for a steal at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (I can't quite remember) and I was so smitten with it. I wore it to my high school graduation party and am so happy to have celebrated such a special occasion in Lilly! It's so comfy and nautical, but it most importantly made me feel beautiful (despite my frizzy hair and shiny face in these pictures, lol)!




The Kalen dress in True Navy Hanker for an Anchor print:

 
So happy to revisit such a sweet time with even sweeter people! Feels like I graduated just yesterday :)
 
xoxo, Olivia

No comments :

Post a Comment