SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Break: Part 1

Sunny mornings followed by rainy afternoons are arguably the best of days, and are my favorite signal that spring and summer are coming! Today has been refreshingly relaxing, filled with quick errands with Tots (my Daddy), tiding up, and reading. I mentioned earlier last week that I wanted to share some of my spring break on here so I decided to split it up into two posts.

Tots picked me up from school and drove me home after I finished one of my finals on Friday afternoon. That night we went out for dinner to celebrate my sister Victoria's birthday, a sweet way to begin break. Fish tacos: yum!
 
 
Probably didn't need to include this but obsessed with the wrapping on my gift to Tor, ily target <3
 
 

The whole fam :)
 
 
Birthday girl! I can't believe she's 17!!!
 
Saturday, we all ran errands to pick some things up from the good old wally-world for a little bonfire for Tor at home that night. More birthday festivities!
 
 
Mom, of course, posted this pic on fb captioned "#errands #norts" Oh lordy..

 
I baked these cupcakes for that night and oh my goodness, I will never buy frosting again!! I never realized how easy homemade buttercream was, and it tastes a million times better than that nasty canned stuff. Obviously these were a pinterest find I was saving for Tor's birthday because she loves mint chocolate chip ice-cream, and these cupcakes tasted exactly like it!
 
Sunday, the girls of the fam headed to Orlando for a little retail therapy at the mall of Millenia. I never really liked this mall very much, but they recently added an H&M and I discovered they had an Anthropologie, C. Wonder, and Kate Spade too!


 
I haven't had Zaxby's in almost two years so I was more than excited to enjoy a buffalo and bleu salad :P

 
This is probably sad, but one of my favorite parts of the week so far was going into Anthropologie. I had browsed online tens of times before, but never set foot in an actual store yet. It was closing so I didn't have much time inside but my goodness, everything was gorgeous! It only made my lust to be able to decorate my own home own day even greater!

I spent half of Monday sleeping (not kidding, accidently slept until 12) and the afternoon reading and tanning by the pool. That night, I went to a gluten free bread making demonstration with mama and grandma.
 
Yesterday I started the day with breakfast at my favorite breakfast place of all time, bagel world, with Tots. We ran more errands and I tanned and read more later. I also spent a couple hours catching up with one of my besties, Ariel :)
 


 
My one purchase from Sunday: new $5 "stunna shades" from F21

 
I got my smoothie in a mason jar by the pool too! The weather was gorgeous yesterday!
 
Like I was saying, today was a lazy day and I'll be going to get my hair trimmed soon. I'm so thankful I decided to split this into two posts because I'm pretty sure just one would have been way too long and I highly doubt anyone made it to the end of this post! Cheers to you if you did! It's been a wonderful week so far and I hope everyone else is having sunny weeks as well :)
 
xoxo, Olivia

No comments :

Post a Comment