SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Break: Part 2

Hey y'all! Happy Monday and St. Patrick's day! I'm back on the study grind since I got back to school last night after a wonderful, but short, break home. Now for part 2 of my spring break story:

Wednesday night I got an itty bitty hair trim and Tor and I treated ourselves to ice cream (and selfies obviously) with our sweet Hannah. Nothing beats soft serve ice cream!

 
Turtle faces while eating surfin' turtle ice cream :p

 
Thursday started bright and early when Tots and I set off to Holopaw (basically just a bunch of redneck land in the middle of Florida) for a day of adventuring in the Jeep! Lots of sand and bumpy trails!
 
 
Droopy peace sign swag Holopaw stunna shades selfie (sorry, I had to)





Dang, that is one photogenic piece of machinery ;)


 
The makeshift gun range on this property is essentially a glorified dump, but in a weird way, I love the way brass and shotgun shells glitter the ground!
 
That night, we had a scrumptious dinner with my Abuela and then settled on the couch as a family for the night!
 
Friday, I had lunch with Tor and one of my best friends Kasey who I hadn't seen since SUMMER!! Too long without my bestie who I love so much and missed even more! Second time at bagel world that week so I was one happy camper! After lunch, Tor and I spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach which was sadly a bit chilly in the beginning, but thankfully the clouds disappeared eventually and the sun warmed us up quickly! After our time in the sun, we headed to the Mall of Millenia with mama... again. Oops! But I assure you, we got some cute spring goodies at good deals :)
 
 
Saturday was spent at the beach with the whole family, including my brother Nick, his fiancé Rachel, and there pup Chance! This was my first time meeting my "doggie nephew" and he was so hyper and cute at the beach, love!
 
 
 
Friday night we attended a sweet celebration with family friends that I was so thankful to see during my short time home! Especially my boys Jackson and Parker who I babysat this past summer. Such little cuties!
 

 
Sunday was sleepy and I basically just packed everything up to go back to school. Tor and I did however take a detour while returning books to the library to visit the beach one last time before leaving :)
 

 
So pretty (minus the black spray paint graffiti that kills my heart)!
 
Congrats for making it this far, again! It was such a lovely trip because I really do love my home! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Sending warm hugs to get you through this Monday!
 
xoxo, Olivia


No comments :

Post a Comment