SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Wishlist 2016

Let's be honest, I don't need a single thing for Christmas! But, I'm happy to use Victoria and Sarah's Christmas link up as an excuse to share my little list with y'all :)


{Polaroid Camera} Ok, ok you're sick of me talking about Nashville on here but Chels has a polaroid camera and we used it SO much over the trip! I love the thought of having sweet memories to look back on not taken with an iPhone and to be honest, it is almost impossible to look bad in a polaroid. Instant face blurring haha!


{Olukai Hi'Ona Flip Flops} My mother already bought me a pair of these on small business Saturday as an early Christmas gift but I wanted to share them because they are amazing flip flops! Great warranty and good arch support.


{Sea Turtle Monogram Decal} I would love one of these decals for the back windshield of my car!

{Gold Scales Starbucks Cold Cup Tumbler} A family friend gave me one of these Starbucks cups a couple years ago for Christmas and I loved it to death... literally. I dropped it a couple months back and have missed it since, this design is too cute to pass up!



This is my first link up y'all and I hope to participate in as many posts as possible! I've loved Victoria's blog for a few years now and started reading Sarah's a little bit ago. Their post ideas are super cute and I'm excited to get into the Christmas spirit with them!


No comments :

Post a Comment