SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday No. Four

No. 1
This past weekend, I had a girl's weekend in Jacksonville with my besties Ariel and Jackie! Jackie goes to UNF so Ariel came up for the weekend. I had never been to the beach bars in Jax Beach before so that was obviously a fun time haha and very very happy to have been reunited with my favorite, Maple Street Biscuit Company. We were seriously missing our girl Emily, but not to worry! We have another girl's trip planned to Savannah next month so I'd love some recommendations for that :)


lol at how gross this looks but I have 0 self control when it comes to waiting to eat your food so you can take a picture

No.2
My  face gets so greasy in the summer, so I rarely wear makeup unless I'm going out. I think since about April I've been using Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I absolutely LOVE it! It's a pretty heavy foundation and you have to be careful to make sure it doesn't look cakey, but it looks so good in pictures and seriously does not come off your face. Covers pretty much anything, I don't even wear concealer with it. Also, I'm not a huge lip color person but just like any other millennial, I've become obsessed with finding the perfect Kylie Jenner-esque matte look. This weekend I purchased Rimmel London's lip liner in spice and matte lipstick in naughty nude. Really loved the way it turned out and now I totally understand why people use lip liner!


No.3
So lately I've also been very into wearing my Alex and Ani bracelets. Can you say late to the trend much but really, they're so cute and the perfect gift.


No.4
Since my first week living in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area, I've started attending Church of Eleven 22 on Beaches in Jacksonville and also joined a discipleship group there. During college I never found a church I felt comfortable in or the Christian fellowship I was used to growing up, so I've really been enjoying Eleven22. This place is awesome and I especially love that I can still watch the sermons online if I'm out of town for the weekend which happens like every weekend haha :)

No.5
Lastly, I'm extremely excited to be headed to Anna Maria Island tomorrow for the long weekend with the fam! Hello much needed beach vacation *sunglasses emoji* (aka fave emoji)

Happy early July 4th everyone! I hope you enjoy celebrating our independence with family and friends :)

No comments :

Post a Comment