SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 11, 2016

Miami Bucketlist

Ahhh today is my last first day of school (not counting the very likely possibility of grad school)!!!! Even though I've lived in Miami for the past two and a half years, there's a lot of the city I haven't explored and a few things I wish I had done more often. These are probably my last few months living in such a fast pace and exciting city since this is my final semester before I graduate in May and I want to make this semester count. So, here's a list of things I want to see and places I want to go before I leave Miami!
Wynwood Art Walk
Go to the beach more often (Key Biscayne, South Beach)
Day/Weekend trip to the Keys
Go snorkeling
Venetian Pool
South Beach shopping
Macaroons at Laduree Miami
Coconut Grove Art Festival
Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden
 Blackbird for my 21st birthday
Tortuga Music Festival
Restaurants: Green Street, Yard House, Raw South Juice, Whisk, Peacock Garden Cafe

No comments :

Post a Comment