SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 10, 2017

My All-Time Favorite Nail Polishes

In high school, I was absolutely obsessed with nail polish (if you knew me back then, you know how true this is)! I used to paint my nails a different color like every three days and I had every color under the sun. I still have most of those and I desperately need to get rid of most of them because I'll never wear them again but I digress... A lot has changed over the years and now I pretty much rotate between the same 7 or so polishes. Sooo, I wanted to share with you my all-time favorites!

From left to right:
OPI Bubble Path: sheer pinky nude. This one is so subtle you almost can't tell it's even on but I kind of love that about it. Always looks very clean and polished!
Essie Bikini So Teeny: Light purple-blue. This one is probably my absolute favorite and I wear it year round but it's so fun for summer. Makes you look tan :)
OPI My Favorite Ornament: silver gold glitter. Probably unfair of me to include this one because it was limited edition a couple years ago but I love it for holiday. It's not chunky glitter at all and doesn't look cheesy either because the mix of gold and silver come off more like platinum.
Essie Penny Talk: true rose gold metallic. I always get compliments when I wear this one because it's just so pretty. Be warned it will look kinda streaky when applying, but that goes away with the top coat! 
OPI Cajun Shrimp: bright coral red. Ugh I really love this one, makes me feel so sassy! I think my my mom had a bottle when I was growing up and ever since it has been my favorite red because it looks so good with my skin tone. 



Bonus polish- Seche Vite Dry Fast: this is hands down the best topcoat ever. Go get you some for shiny and anti-chip nails!

Side note: I always paint my own nails and go to the salon to get gel on my toes, usually in a light purple, taupe, or Cajun Shrimp because I'm a creature of habit and they always last over a month! 

What's your favorite polish color? Also, I hope I didn't bore anyone with this post haha!

Shop this post:

No comments :

Post a Comment