SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Firsts


For quite some time now I have wanted to start up a blog. In January, I made a list of New Year’s resolutions and things I wanted to accomplish in 2014. On this list, amongst many other things, was to create a blog. For the past year or so I have loved many blogs and found the times I spent reading them relaxing and inspiring (I’m not trying to be overdramatic here, just honest)! I struggled for a while as whether or not to make my own because I was nervous that people, namely my family, friends, and random acquaintances, would judge me or tease me about it but that’s really not important. I’m making this for me, not to please others. I want to have a place where I can tell people about what I love and just be myself. I’m so excited to see where this goes!

No comments :

Post a Comment