SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall at Belle Meade Plantation Nashville, TN

Happy Friday fam! This past weekend I visited one of my best friends Chealsey who just recently moved to Nashville, TN. I've always wanted to go to Nashville so I was super excited to get the chance to go and explore the city with a local!



Sunset on Broadway and downtown Nashville Friday night.



Saturday, Chealsey and I visited Belle Meade Plantation. We explored the mansion and grounds and both loved hearing about the property's rich history which in it's peak was home to America's best racing horses. Of course we took tons of pictures! I hope you enjoy the fall scenery as much as these Florida girls did!


{shirt + jeans: American Eagle, boots: Justin}





Probably the best part of Belle Meade are the free wine tastings from their winery! Our favorites were the Race Day White and the Blackberry, must tries!


More on my trip to Nashville coming soon! Until then, have an amazing weekend friends :)

PS: check out Chealsey's amazing Instagram blog for some cool Nashville pics @chealseyjbartow

1 comment :

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.alex shcolyar

    ReplyDelete